UPDATE

Here is the update on our little Family. Caz and I are both going to school. I'm only taking one class, I'll slowly finish someday! Caz is working on a Business management degree then maybe Dental school. I'm way proud of him for working so hard. I'm just working at the same old place and doing photography on the side. The photography part I'm loving. I still have the same dream of opening my own studio. I just hope that is sooner rather than latter. I'm completely in love with Oakley she has such a cute, fun personality, super smilie.I'm amazed every day when she does something knew that she didn't do before.
Caz and I have been canning lots of goodies out of our garden this year. Which is way exciting to learn something new and I love working on food storage. I know I'm a dorky Mom. But seriously it is so much fun.

2 comments:

candice and tom said...

hey you are alive!!! ;) jk i cant believe how big oakley is getting, she is so dang cute! you guys sound super busy which i guess is the life of an adult right? that is fun that you guys have learned how to can and have been working on food storage. its hard to do i have some but not much! anyways its good to read about your little family. we need to get together some time soon.

Dasha said...

Good job finally updating your blog ape face! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. Your baby is so dang cute I can't even handle it. I think we are going to hang out with Ashley and Rhett on Friday night so call if you would like to join in the fun. If not we need to get together soon- it's been far too long!