Oakley

My little stink bug will be 9 months next week. Can you say holy cow time flies. I can not get enough of her she is such a blast to have around. She definitely thinks she's big. I just want to give you an update on just how big she is. Oakley can crawl up and down stairs. It's so cute we taught her how to turn-around and she does. She pulls her self up against everything and walk along the furniture. I'd say her favorite is walking along the tub until she gets to the end, then she pulls the shower curtain back and just smiles at me. Trust me when your a parent you really can't go to the bathroom without an audience. She says mom and dad and I'm teaching her some words in sign language and she's used the sign for more a couple times. I can't believe how fast she learns. hopefully I'll get some updated pictures on here next week.

1 comment:

Makell Wintle said...

Wow, she is getting so big! Time sure does fly. I'm glad you are posting, you need to do more of it. :)