first pony ride, she absolutely loved it!
Not winning the mother of the year award
Oakley's favorite place to play is in the dirt and with rocks so I was being a cute, fun, mom right beside her. We took off her socks and we were hiding a rock in her sock and we'd laugh about it, dump it out and hide it again. When the game was old we went inside and continued our playing. Lucky for us when Dad got home we got to go out and play as a family. We went and saw the animals and Oakley got to go on her first pony ride. She LOVES animals especially horses and dogs. After about 2 hours of running around looking at different animals and Oakley always running to the horses we went and got dinner and ice cream. Well Caz is lactose so he doesn't do well with ice cream of course, but he loves it. So he said we need to watch Oakley, if she gets upset its probably from the ice cream. Well, on the way home she started screaming. As her mother I knew she was hurting so I climbed into the back seat playing and singing every song and game I could think of. She'd almost laugh then start crying again. I decided to take off her shoes, I couldn't believe she had them on for so long any way she hates her shoes. As i pulled her shoes off she starts screaming bloody murder. I'm thinking your never eating ice cream again kid.. Well needless to say when I pulled the second shoe and sock off I thought I pulled her toes off too, but no it was not her toes but that rock we were playing with earlier. It wouldn't have been a big deal if the rock wasn't the size of a peach seed in her shoe. I mean her foot is only the size of a peach and her shoes were a little big luckly but not that big. She had that stinkin' thing in there for 3 hours. I felt like the worst mom in the whole world and yes I remember her shoe being tougher to put on but never imagined a mountain in her sock.

first pony ride, she absolutely loved it!

first pony ride, she absolutely loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa, three posts! Awesome.
Caz's bear is sweet! Are you going to make a rug out of him? I need to show Jed... then again I don't know if I want him trapsing through the mountain after one too. :)
Oakley's poor lil foot! Oh my goodness! Don't beat yourself up though, you are a WONDERFUL mommy and oakley knows you love her.
Post a Comment