Simple Life

Today it hit me like a ton of bricks as I edited photographs. I'm so grateful for the simple things in my life. Just a glance from Oakley can melt your heart or make you laugh so hard you cry. Three kids in the tub, just being kids! The wind running through your hair reminding you your alive. I don't know why in this moment my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude. Maybe because Oakley is actually taking a nap today or the sent of life is in the air. Whatever it may be I'm grateful.

We go through life always getting advice of "enjoy the simple things" but do we really ever take it in. Most the time I feel like life lives me when it should be the other way around. So today I'm going to stop, breathe and notice something I haven't before. I'm going to enjoy every second with my baby laughing and crying together. I'm going to kiss my Husband as if it's the first time today. I'm going to walk outside with my hair down and shoes off. I'm going to live life today.



This is my life twice a week and I LOVE these three kids!

1 comment:

Jani said...

So true. Oakley is so dang cute. Lets get together.