Happy Birthday Oakley

Oakley got to spend her 2nd Birthday in Nauvoo with mom and dad on our journey to what we will call home. At breakfast Oakley got a red cake cupcake which she ate the frosting, thats about it. Then we let her pick out a new toy and of course she picked out a puppy dog. We went on a horse ride around Nauvoo in the rain. Then went on a tour around Joseph Smith's homes which I was so disappointed with. After a long day of in and out of the car we got Oakley a tub of ice cream and let her go at it. she thought that was so cool. When she talked to grandparents about her birthday the most exciting thing she said happend was that the horses pooped..... HAHAHA.... she must be two. Caz and I didn't even see it happen but Oakley was sure it did.



I don't know why my daughter is such a sassy HAM it's not like I tilt my head and smile or anything..... :)

Oh man, I love them!



1 comment:

Dasha said...

Holy cow I can't believe she's two already! And word on the street is that you have another one on the way? Congrats Ape Face!