Her tinny body held a huge spirit that changes us for the better. Baby girl as the leaves change colors and the wind blows today you are my Autumn Faith. I love you so much more than you'll ever know. ( that is until I get to Heaven and kiss your face a billion times) when Life is Over the Veil with End... and I'll see you again...... L.O.V.E

She taught us to LOVE deeper. To find the good in all people and to cherish the ones we have.

I understand the gift of families in a way I never did before, and for that I'm thankful.




There is that gorgeous hair again.
3 comments:
Oh April these photos are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the one of you and all your siblings huddled around Autumn. I've been thinking of you guys a lot lately and hope that you are doing well. I actually sent you a an email this morning- do you still use your gmail account? Cause that's the one I sent it to. Anyway, I hope that everything is going well for you and I would love to get together sometime.
Beautiful pictures indeed.
April, Autumn is darling. My heart aches for you knowing you too had to go through the heartache of losing a child, but am so happy to see your strength.
'I love you so much more than you'll ever know. ( that is until I get to Heaven and kiss your face a billion times) when Life is Over the Veil with End... and I'll see you again...... L.O.V.E' - I love that, how true it is.
I also have a deeper understanding of the gift of families, it's interesting how losing a child will help you see what a blessing our families are.
Heidi took my little families pictures as well. I admire her and was so excited when I heard she took your pictures. I'm sure she has told you, but she does little get togethers once in a while. If you feel comfortable you should come once in a while. I enjoy talking about my experience to just about anyone, but every once in a while it's nice to talk to ladies with perspective.
We're keeping you in our prayers and I hope you are doing well considering. Isn't it strange how many positives can come from such a hard experience? Sending love your way.
Marie
Post a Comment