Lupus Update (short and sweet)

The last couple months I've been super busy with Photography and dabbling in graphic design. I absolutely love them both. I just need to give my photography blog a complete face lift but that will take some time.

Oakley is just the cutest thing ever. She's so funny and talks so big. Barbie is a little too pink for my girl but Ken Barbie on the other had is her sweet heart. The word she's been using a lot lately is "ABSOLUTELY." She makes me laugh everyday. I love my little stink bug.

Miss Autumn Faith would be 7 months this month. It's gone by so fast I can't believe it. Last month was really rough on me because 6 months is one of my favorite baby stages, love love it. I missed that little bug of mine so much. We just have to remember she is where she's suppose to be. We love our Angel girl and she has brought joy to our family as well.

No comments: