My Bitter Hawaii post


When you think of Hawaii this is one of the many beautiful pictures that come to my mind. Blue sky, blue green water, swimming suits and sunscreen. Warm weather and the time of your life letting the sun kiss your skin brown. 


 Well this is our Hawaii, we are standing on the very same beach as the picture about. I don't see blue sky, the water is poo brown, We are not in swimming suits, the sun has not shown it's self in 5 days, Sunscreen what the heck is that. Brown skin, thast for a different race. Oh, and you can't see it in the picture but it is raining. Awesome! I'm so glad I spent all the money to go to beautiful Hawaii for 8 days and got to enjoy flash flood warnings, the first hale storm in 50 years. Thunder storms that scared me half to death, We couldn't even go over to Kauai like planned because half the roads got washed out. Not to mention we went Whale watching in the rain because we were determined to have a good time and I got the first stages of Hipothermia. Seriously who can say that. What a pathetic place so many call beautiful. HAHAHA if I sound completely BITTER it's because in this moment I could care less to ever go to the Islands again.
We really did have a blast and I'll go back some day. But those words are for my Happy Hawaii post not yet posted.....

3 comments:

Makell Wintle said...

OH NO!!!!!! I'm so sorry. Tell Hawaii to give you a refund!

A little About US said...

It rained the whole time we were there too. That's why I like the carrabean, sorry it was a let down.

Dasha said...

Oh man that sucks! So sorry. But in a few years it can be a funny story you guys look back on and laugh about, right? I seriously wish vacations came with weather guarantees.I was obsessively checking the forecast the whole week before we went to Costa Rica.