Update

We have had a very BUSY..... summer this year. Sorry, you would never know it according to all my hot blogging. So here is a small update. I've been crazy busy with photography this year and am about ready to take a break. Caz is busting his butt at work and we feel like we only see each other on Sundays. My garden is beautiful and I've had a blast working in the yard this year. I've done apricot jam and fruit leather and I've already done 10 bottles of pickles. I can't wait for my tomatoes and pears to come on. Oakley has been the worlds best helper in the garden and around the house. We bought a camper but have only had time to use it once so that makes us sad. I've been to Girls Camp and Bear Lake this month along with a Family Reunion and a hundred other things. I haven't even posted that we are PREGNANT.... hahaha yes baby GIRL #3 and Due October 22. I've already lost count of how far along I am and YES, I feel like I've been prego half my life already. We can not wait to kiss her toes a thousand times. So to all of my family members that cant wait to hold her, lets just say you will be lucky if you get to touch her. I'm totally going to be one of those snobby moms that don't let anyone else hold their baby. HAHAHA

Here are some pictures from the 4th of July my FAVORITE holiday. 
I can't decide if my Oakley Girl is anything like me...... hahah Yes, we think we are cute! :)




No comments: