December 2009
2009 is here and gone along with Christmas. Christmas was so much fun with a little one around. I know she's only 9 months and doesn't understand the true spirit of Christmas but she will soon enough. On Christmas morning I took little Miss Oakley to the family room where Santa had left a cute pink pony under the tree. I set her on the floor and she crawled as fast as she could and started playing with it. There is nothing better in this world than to be married in the temple to an awesome man and be a mom. Truely those are the things this life is all about. They bring me so much happiness. I love them so much. The laughter they bring me every day is better than any gold. Oakley has one strong personality,she is absolutely hilarious and so stinkin' smart too.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it looks like you guys had so much fun! i cant believe that you have a nine month old baby! Your hair is so cute! i love it. lets get together soon
I love updates. Looks like your Christmas was great. I love the bangs.
Post a Comment