Oakley's dress.

I never thought I would like sewing. I always thought of it as an old lady hobby. Well, call me an old lady because I love it. My sister and I went and picked out fabric on Saturday afternoon, started sewing around 6:00 and couldn't stop until 1:00 am. The only problem was neither one of us could tell what the heck the pattern instructions were saying.(yes, some of us are challenged) Good thing our Mom was making the same dress for one of our other nieces. The three of us had a blast all sewing together or in other words my mom enjoyed laughing at us... My mom was the only one to finish that night. Rachelle finished Addison's dress Sunday and I finished Oakley's on Monday. It was so much fun doing a project together. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Makell Wintle said...

Dang girl! I'm very impressed. I need to get me a sewing machine because I love sewing too! Have you ever crocheted? So much fun. Love you!

Madison said...

I am very impressed! You did a great job! I love to crochet like Makell, I do it with my grandma... i hope all is well love yoU!!

Dasha said...

So cute! I am absolutely retarded when it comes to sewing or pretty much anything crafty (but you probably already knew that) so I am very impressed.

Green Family: said...

April that is really cute! I do want to get the pattern for my girls they would love those dresses