Photography by April Lupus

I did new born pictures last week of this adorable baby boy. I'm so in love with this picture I had to post it on my personal blog. If I had a studio this would be blown up huge. matter of fact I like it so much I would put it in my own living room if my husband wouldn't think I was a stalker. I absolutely love everything about it. Hillary hasn't even seen this cute picture of her and her baby yet so hopefully she doesn't mind me showing the whole world first. xoxoxo


1 comment:

The Prescott Press said...

Oh my gosh April! I found your blog through Candice's blog and surprise, surprise I am on your friend list! That makes me so happy! Your little Oakley is so adorable! Oh and I love her name! I think we had our little ones around the same time! Haylee was born 03/29/09. That's crazy! I am happy to see you doing photography. I would love to get into it somehow. Oh and your cakes! I took some cake decorating classes, but never tried fondant! And it looks like you have sewed a little too. I have the quilting bug lately. You will have to watch my blog and I will be posting some pics of what I have been working on lately. I am so glad I found your blog. I will be checking it all the time now!

Love, Katie