My baby is growing up so fast. She's a one year old that thinks she's four. I have to say I think I have the cutest baby ever. She's absolutely hilarious. She's just discovered Mom has holes in her nose. Every time I try and snuggle with the little stink I get a little finger up the nose and of course I can't help but laugh which in turn, I get another finger up the nose.
she loves shoes,books and her baby dolls. She tries to carry two dolls around all the time, it really helps with her frankenstien walk... When ever we go anywhere we waves and blows kisses to all the cars passing by. Oh, she's so dang cute...

3 comments:
She IS so dang cute! I love the nose story, how funny! Love these pics.
She is adorable. And your photos are awesome.
love her! love you!
oh and here's my email in case you forgot it.
kylee.merrill@gmail.com
Post a Comment