Cowboy up

Last Saturday I went on a photo shoot in the good old country. My friend Mindy form work is a true, blue cowgirl... We always joke Oakley is her adopted grand-baby because she got to see her everyday for nine months. (we worked together) Well they were branding cows and she wanted pictures. It was such a blast. Her family is absolutely hilarious. You can see her two boys in the picture. Well Mindy said she wanted them dressed country in wranglers and cowboy hats. So they went and changed, right! lets just say they bring a whole new meaning to daisy dukes... It was sooooo funny. I can't forget the belly shirts. We laughed so so hard. The best part is Mindy made them rope and brand in their cute LITTLE outfits for some goofy pictures. For their sake I wont post any... Oh, how I wish I lived in the country,country. ( that's not for slut cowboys) She lives on a dirt road at the very end so the only thing around is fields, cows and more Fields. My Dream...LOVE IT....

1 comment:

Makell Wintle said...

Oh boy. See and I wish I could have traded the county life growing up for the city! I only watched my cowboy friends brand cattle once and I swore I would never see that again. :) Glad you had fun, country peeps can have a lot of personality!