Autumn Faith

Autumn Faith was born
July 27, 2011
1:05 am 2lbs. 8oz. 17in.
She is our Faith and Angel in Heaven.
She passed away during delivery. Detailed post coming soon.
We love you baby girl.... xoxoxox



The Sunday before delivery. 32 weeks prego with the belly the size of a 42 week prego girl.

5 comments:

Makell Wintle said...

What a cute picture!! You look beautiful. I love you're little family. You guys are seriously amazing.

Sher said...

Awww, little Autumn Faith is just beautiful. Your cute family is love by so many. What a precious photo of your family.
OXOX

Jani said...

So cute. Love the picture and love this family.

Ty and Meg said...

What a beautiful family. Thinking of you all.

The Prescott Press said...

My heart is aching for you right now and I am in tears. I could not imagine losing a child and being as strong as you. You are a true inspiration to me. How lucky we are to have the gift of eternal life! You will hold your angel, Autumn, again. Remember you are loved and in my prayers. XOXOXO